1) My first is in spot but not in hot.
My second in soap and also sot.
My third in never you will find.
My last in sign and also grind.
My whole is joyful, you will hear.
Forever pleasure to the ear.



2) I'm in rock, but not in stone
I'm in mattress, but not in bed
I'm in shirt, but not in pants
I'm not dead or alive
What am I?



3) What do the following words have in common?


Assess
Banana
Dresser
Grammar
Potato
Revive
Uneven



4) Your task here is to change one letter in each of the
following words, in order to find three (3) words with
a common theme.


STEER
CRASS
PESTER




5) Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?



6) Little Nanny Etticoat,
in a white petticoat,
and a red nose;
the longer she stands,
the shorter she grows.
What is she?




7) If you like pretty gems that sparkle and shine,
I invite you to dig in my virtual mine.
My first is purple, fit for a king,
My second is green where Dorothy did her thing.
My third is red, July's birthstone as well,
My fourth is seen in strings and is found inside a shell.
My fifth is hard, pure Carbon and expensive to buy,
My sixth is Crocidolite, striped like the big cat's eye.
Seventh is two words, a man-made fake of April's stone,
Eighth is very dark and found at Lightning Ridge alone.
Now take from each gem, one letter in its turn,
And you will find the stuff for which even the gods yearn.


(Answers are located in "comments"!)




We're 'T&H':
EXPLORE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top