http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/images/group/116/girl%20studying.JPG


1) Can you figure out these well known 

proverbs?

A) A rotating fragment of mineral collects 
no bryophytic plants.

B) Under no circumstances compute the 
number of your barnyard fowl previous 
to their incubation.

C) A feathered biped in the terminal part 
of the arm equals in value a pair of feather-
ed bipeds in densely branched shrubbery.

D) Everything is legitimate in matters per-
taining to ardent affection and armed conflict 
between nations.



2) I know a thousand faces,
and count the tailed heads,
feasting bright upon the eyes,
of many who have died.
wielding well a mighty power,
who hath but humble stature.
Masses fall upon their knees,
to scare behold my only side!



3) When I'm used, I'm useless,
once offered, soon rejected.
In desperation oft expressed,
the intended not protected.
What am I?





4) Half-way up the hill, I see thee at last
Lying beneath me with thy sounds and sights --
A city in the twilight, dim and vast,
With smoking roofs, soft bells, and gleaming lights.



5) If you have it you want to share it. If you share
it you won't
have it. What is it?


(Answers are located in "comments"!)



http://www.aacap.org/galleries/ADHDBrochure/girlsStudying.gif

We're 'T&H':
EXPLORE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top