1) Until I am measured,
I am not known.
Yet how you miss me,
When I have flown.
What am I?



2) We capture light, and yet we don't.
We reflect rays of sun, and yet we don't.
Without us all the world is gray and dull for everyone.
What are we?



3) I went to the wood, and I caught it,
Then I sat me down and sought it,
The longer I sought,
For what I had caught,
The less worth catching I thought it.
I would rather have sold it than bought it,
And when I had sought,
Without finding aught,
Home in my hand I brought it.
What Am I?



4) Though small I am, yet, when entire,
I've force to set the world on fire.
Take off a letter and it's clear
My paunch will hold a herd of deer:
Dismiss another, and you will find
I once contained all humankind.



5) There is a certain family with both girl 

and boy children. Each of the boys has the 
same number of brothers as he has sisters. 
Each of the girls has twice as many brothers 
as she has sisters. How many boys and girls 
are there in this family?



6) My brother, the local bus driver, 

was telling me that recently he was 
driving a bus full of people and nobody
got off on the way. However, at the end 

of the journey, there was not a single 
person left on the bus. How?



7) What gets harder to catch the faster you run?



Answers located in"comments" for your Convenience!




We're 'T&H':
EXPLORE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top