The image “http://www.migraspray.com/Images/WomanLaughing.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


1) What is too much for one, enough for two, 
and nothing at all for three?



2) A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to 
parents who were both born in Boston, Mass -
achusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. 
How is this possible?


3) There is a town in Texas where 5% of all 
the people living there have unlisted phone 
numbers. If you selected 100 names at random 
from the town's phone directory, on average, 
how many of these people would have unlisted 
phone numbers?





4) Over on the hill there is a little green house.
Inside the green house there is a little white 
house. Inside the little white house there is 
a little red house. Inside the little red house 
there are a lot of little babies.



5) All that I see, is all that I want
Yet what I see is nothing I need
I am pleased with nothing, and so seek I must do
Until my desire is quenched, I'll never be through.

What am I?


6) I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver
in them. I also build bridges of silver and make
crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could
imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my
help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them.

Who am I?




7) To some I can hold treasure,
To others most displeasure.
I am always near you,
Yet always far.
I am done when I begin,
And begin when I end.

What am I? 


Answers are located in "Comments"!


http://family.go.com/images/cms/parenting/st01-girls-computer-240-j-4558452.jpg




We're 'T&H':
EXPLORE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top